Information we collect
The personal information you are asked to provide, and the reasons why you are asked to provide it, will be explained to you at the time we ask you to provide your personal information. If you contact us directly, we may receive additional information about you such as your name, email address, phone number, the content of messages and/or attachments you send us, and any other information you may choose to provide. When you register for an Account, we may ask for your contact information, including things like name, company name, address, email address, and phone number.
How we use your information
We use the information we collect in various ways, including to:
- Providing, operating and maintaining our website
- Improve, personalize and develop our website
- Understand and analyze how you use our website
- Developing new products, services, features and functionality
- Communicating with you, either directly or through one of our partners, including for customer service, to provide updates and other information relating to the website, and for marketing and promotional purposes
- Sending you emails
- Detecting and preventing fraud
sangkibung45.com follows standard procedures in using log files. These files record visitors when they visit the website. All hosting companies do this and it is part of the hosting service analytics. The information collected by log files includes internet protocol (IP) address, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date and time stamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks. None of this is linked to any personally identifiable information. The purpose of this information is to analyze trends, administer the site, track users’ movement around the website, and gather demographic information.
Cookies and Web Beacons
Like other websites, sangkibung45.com uses “cookies”. These cookies are used to store information including visitor preferences, and the pages on the website accessed or visited by visitors. This information is used to optimize the user experience by customizing our web page content based on the visitor’s browser type and/or other information.
Google DoubleClick DART cookie
Privacy Rights of CCPA (Don’t Sell My Personal Information)
Under the CCPA, among other rights, California consumers have the right to: Request that a business that collects a consumer’s personal data disclose the categories and specific pieces of personal data that the business has collected about the consumer. Request that a business delete any personal data about the consumer that the business has collected. Request that businesses that sell consumers’ personal data, not sell consumers’ personal data. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you wish to exercise any of these rights, please contact us.
GDPR Data Protection Rights
We want to make sure that you are fully aware of all your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- Right to access – You have the right to request a copy of your personal data. We may charge a small fee for this service.
- Right to access – You have the right to request a copy of your personal data.
- Right to rectification – You have the right to request that we correct any information that you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request that we complete any information you believe is incomplete.
- Right to erasure – You have the right to request that we erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- Right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- Right to object to processing – You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- Right to data portability – You have the right to request that we transfer the data we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you wish to exercise any of these rights, please contact us.
Another part of our priorities is adding protections for children when using the internet. We encourage parents and guardians to observe, participate, and/or monitor and guide their online activities. sangkibung45.com does not knowingly collect any Personal Identifiable Information from children under the age of 13. If you feel that your child provided this kind of information on our website, we strongly encourage you to contact us immediately and we will do our best efforts to promptly remove such information from our records.